Pages

Background

Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday's Music: Say Yes...to Love, Passion!

So in the spirit of the yes received and the R&B mood I've been in (I blame Chester Gregory for that...look him up - fantastic person and awesome person I met this past weekend), I wanted to play an oldie but a goodie. Y'all remember this song?


This song represent the sultry feeling I want my characters to feel - a palpable and undeniable feeling that you need to say yes to this person. The person who has caught your eye and raises your temperature. That makes your heart beat a bit faster. The anticipation of seeing them again. The adrenaline that rises at their nearness. The tingling sensation that flitters across your skin at a simple brush by their hands.....

Yes. All you gotta do is say yes!

Love this song. Do you have a particular memory this song incites in you?

No comments:

Post a Comment